Charlotte

Charlotte

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kid's Toy Planter-It's portable!

This invention is for mom!

About a month ago I purchased a rather expensive, rollable, hollow toy for my little girl: in a nutshell, a gi-normous hollow strawberry on wheels. The top opened,so she could store little toys inside. She loved it the first few days. Then she ripped the top off. Now it's half a strawberry. About a week ago I decided to breathe new life into that sad half-strawberry, just sitting by her toy chest gathering dust. I packed in some soil, planted a few marigolds and added water. Thus, my colorful red planter was born.

Happy to say, my flowers are happy and thriving in their new home. I've relocated the planter a few times. Easy to do, sinec its on wheels. You wouldn't believe just how adorable it is...

-This one works for boy's trucks, too! Enjoy.

Make a planter and send me a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment