Charlotte

Charlotte

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Toy Collection Picture Frame

Lets repurpose those little old toys!

Charlotte's amassed quite a ton of little toys over the past year...not to mention all those little broken-off pieces of bigger toys I've collected. In fact, as I've looked over the scattered assemblage of tiny, colorful animals and dolls in her toy box (and those busted lego fragments I've been putting in a jar and wondering what the heck to do with) I figured I should try to do something decorative and meaningful with it all. This is what I came up with, and it looks pretty darn spectacular!

Tiny Toys Galore Picture Frame:

What you'll need:

-A picture frame
-Glue
-small, discarded plasic colorful toys/toy pieces

Gather yourself up a good collection of multi-colored little toys. Glue them to the front of one of your favorite child or family picture frames. Be sure to mix up the colors and pieces to get a nice mosaic effect. Now you have a unique, nastalgic, adorable picture frame you'll want to hold onto forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment